Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Peter Alexander Nightmare!

It was recently my birthday and i decided to take myself on a shopping trip to the M.A.C. store, more on that and my birthday at a later date.


I spotted across the shopping centre a Peter Alexander store, now I've only been in one of these i think twice in my life, once in Vic with my galpal and once in Sydney i think with same said galpal.

I walked in the glossy pink doors to see what i think was their Valentines Day range, to be honest i have no idea because all i saw was a feast of bows and stripes and nautical cuteness and tunnel vision ensued.

I was drawn to a pink and white striped nightie with a big bow across the top, to my surprise i was able to purchase the S/M which is just... well this never happens.  It would have to be the softest thing i have EVER owned albeit the $50 price tag but i just love it. I wore it for a whole hour on Sunday and then took it off because i was having spaghetti for dinner and didn't want to dirty it, i since haven't put it back on again... for this exact same reason. GAH anal.


Next thing i did was mosey over to a stand where there were MORE bows, there were these knickers with pink and white stripes, blue piping and they came in these adorable matching boxes, as Peter Alexander does. Sadly they were all smalls and i missed out, i did however score a pair of these knickers 

I then found phone covers and that was the end of me, i found about 3 i wanted, for various reasons dwindled it down to the one. I just think its the bees knees. So cute!

 
The downfall here? The Eftpos machine was broken and i had to go and get cash out... no biggie, paid my cash took my bag and headed on home. Then i went to unpack my bag and found this...



Yep, the stupid sales girl left the bloomin' security tag on. Now i have since tried to Google how to get the thing off, to no avail so it looks like i shall be going back to the shop the next chance i get. Lets just hope the next trip doesn't cost me another $75 like the last one
Oops.











No comments:

Post a Comment